Preparing for the New Moon in Leo!

 Good morning, World! 

It is the “dark of the moon” but it’s a spectacular sunny day outside my kitchen where I am sitting having coffee with my husband and best friend. I’m feeling very happy in spite of the news because I’m okay here, now and my life is pretty good in this moment. I’m well aware of the news and the threats and dangers we are all dealing with at this time in history. Covid19 has interrupted and ended most of our lives as we knew it before. I read somewhere that some scientists or anthropologists are calling this time the Anthropause. I’m excited to be moving into my next chapter- learning how to host Zoom meetings, do astrology readings again and share my creativity in new ways. I’m finally starting my new career as a blogger, digital nomad, astrological consultant, artist and small business owner! If you happen to come by my blog, please say hello! Happy Saturday! Sending healing energy out to all beings who share this beautiful planet & to Mother Earth, our home! ☀️❤️🌎🥰🌝🌊🌻

Comments