Re Creating Inside and Out!

 Good Morning, afternoon or evening wherever you may be,

Like most people in this new reality, I am figuring out my way forward and reinventing my job description. I consider myself an artist, but not in the traditional way. My goal is to create a better life for myself and others. I love variety and with the North Node in Gemini, we are all getting bombarded with information and variety! I'm loving it, though at times it feels like information overload. When that happens, I know I need to "ground and center". There are many good things going on in my life right now even though the path ahead seems very unclear. In this moment, however, I am happy and filled with gratitude.

I've been keeping a journal for years, but I need to externalize more of my thoughts, observations and feelings so I can find my "tribe" and like minded kindreds spirits. I'm very excited to announce that I have purchased a new Lotus Belle Tent and am integrating that into my business plans. I want to go on field trips, adventures and after being a massage therapist for over 20 years, I wish to increase health and wellness in the world through creating happy experiences! What could be better than that? I love drawing and painting, but I find it's not that fun unless I'm sharing the experience with other people. I love the synergy of the classroom! It's true, I need a certain amount of quiet time everyday to think and write and I really don't know what I would do without a short daily meditation, but I'm ready to change my career and serve others in new ways. 

On June 1st, I started a small art group with three teenage girls who live in my neighborhood. They were recently out of school, I was suddenly unemployed as a massage therapist but after 20 years of being on call and working on travelers in the major hotels in downtown Portland, I was grateful for the break even though it has been stressful. We were all dealing with shock of the Covid19 pandemic and I thought doing art with my neighbors kids would be one small way I could help. Thankfully, I was able to start channeling more of my energy into art and astrology this summer and let the massage aspect of my life go on the back burner! My little neighborhood art group has been the most fun I've had this summer and the most gratifying! It's been the silver lining to my experience with this unprecedented crisis. I'm still in the process of bringing together all the threads of my life into my business Creativity & Wellness Adventures, but I'm feeling much more in the flow again creatively. I've even picked up and started practicing the Ranch Guitar ukulele I won in a raffle last year! It had been sitting patiently for so long and I did feel a bit guilty not using it. I realized that I either have to give it away to someone who would appreciate it or get with it and start practicing it. My inner child (children) won that internal dialogue! If you are interesting in Wellness Coaching through Astrology you can e-mail me at: galacticgraceastrology@gmail.com. I'd love to help you reach your next stepping stone on your individual and precious journey.

As for my Creativity & Wellness Adventures, let's join our creative, positive, healing forces together in co creating a new paradigm and rebirthing the next Age. Feel free to reach out to me at: info@creativityandwellnessadventures.com with ideas or ways we can work together!

Peace and Love!

Mary McClain


Lol, this is the first set up of my new Lotus Belle tent so new photos will be added as things evolve! I'm waiting on a new rug to arrive before I decorate the inside. I can't wait! 


 

Comments